Join us for a thought-provoking online webinar, in the strive for better clinical outcomes in uncontrolled seizures.
The key topics of discussion will be:
- Are uncontrolled seizures life-threatening?
- What’s next once your epilepsy patient is drug resistant?
- Partnering with epilepsy centers in patient care
Sharing their expert opinions will be:
- Prof. Kristl Vonck, Professor of Neurology, Ghent University, Belgium
- Prof. Arjune Sen, Consultant Neurologist at The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Dr. Richard Selway, Lead for the Department of Neurosurgery at King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- Dr. Stephan Hinze, Consultant Neurologist, Great Western Hospital & John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford, UK