What are the advantages of using a second-generation genomic test? What is the utility of intrinsic subtyping in the clinic? The past, present and future.
Interactive webinar designed for doctors treating breast cancer interested in advancing personalized treatment through molecular gene expression testing.
Speaker: P. Kelly Marcom, MD | Medical Director-Breast Cancer, Veracyte
• Understand the potential of Prosignaⓐ
• Discuss the advantages of using a second-generation genomic test
• Learn about the utility of intrinsic subtyping in the clinic
• Live discussion and debates looking at the past, present and future.
The history and evolution of PAM50 & Prosignaⓐ from the laboratory to the clinic: how accurate biological classification can be used to best treat your patients.
Live discussion and debates looking at the history and origins of PAM50 and Prosigna and the adoption process in a reference center in Germany: Heidelberg.
Speakers: Charles M. Perou, PhD, Prof. Torsten O. Nielsen and Dr. phil. Martina Kirchner
• Understand the history and origin of PAM50 & Prosigna
• Discuss their evolution from the laboratory to the clinic
• Learn how accurate biological classification can be used to best treat your patients
These webinars are sponsored by Veracyte, Inc. and are for educational purposes only. No Continuing Medical Education credit will be provided. Please refer to the Prosigna assay package insert and local approvals/guidelines for the appropriate use of the test in your geography. Veracyte, the Veracyte logo and Prosigna are registered trademarks of Veracyte, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the U.S. and selected countries. nCounter is the registered trademark of NanoString Technologies and is used by Veracyte under license.