This webinar explores robotic percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). Constantin von zur Mühlen, University Heart Center Freiburg, Bad Krozingen, Germany, will discuss the establishment of robotic-assisted PCI in Europe, its challenges, and opportunities at a tertiary referral centre. Our second speaker, Dariusz Dudek, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, will provide insights into clinical evidence on procedural automation in robotic PCI, and the results of the NAVIGATE study, of which he is principal investigator.
The topics covered will include:
- An overview of the CorPath® GRX System (Siemens Healthineers, Newton, Massachusetts, USA) and latest technology advancements
- The benefits of robotic-assisted PCI
- Real-life experience of robotics in clinical practice
- New clinical data on procedural automation in robotic-assisted PCI
- A live Q&A session and discussion
EMJ has published this webinar with support from Siemens Healthineers and will not share your details with any third parties.